Cerazette - 2.5 Weeks late for AF!!!!!! Plz Help???

sarahk

Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

I need some advise. I was on the BCP (minipill) Cerazette, I only took it for 20 days as the effects made me unwell. During this time I had also taken laxitives for constipation, probably a silly thing to do!!! I was due AF 2.5weeks ago and nothing!! I had bad period cramps when it was suposed to start but now not a thing!! I tested last week and it was neg. I'm worried that there's somthing wrong with me or that i'm pg..but I did get a neg test???

Any advise would be appreciated!!

Has anyone else been on this BCP??

have you been having sex all the way through your cycle? And through your fertile period? And were you using any other form of contraception?

The laxatives I know are a no-no on the pill I was on, as it just goes through your system too fast and doesn't get absorbed properly. Even if your have diahorrea when on the pill and are not taking anything, they say to use extra precautions.

I'm sorry to say it, but it is possible that you could be pregnant, sometimes the hormone doesn't show up on a home test for a while. I'd get a first response or other early test and test again.

Also, are you continuing to take the pill? And have you researched the possible effects on a baby if you are pregnant?

K.xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back