Celebrity Slim diet?

JoAnn&Aimee

Reaction score
Has anyone else saw the advert for the Celebrity Slim diet? In the space of an hour I saw it 5 times!! You replace 2 meals with the Celebrity Slim shakes and have a balanced meal for dinner. It is a lot like the Cambridge diet which Ewan's sister did. She lost over 5st!! I am considering giving it a try as I have about 6st to shift!

I think it looks more like slim fast. If you do sole source on Cambridge you replace all of your meals. I looked at slim fast and decided it wasn't for me because although you can lose weight on it, it's not really changing habits and you can also gain very, very quickly again when you stop.

daftscotslass said:
I think it looks more like slim fast. If you do sole source on Cambridge you replace all of your meals. I looked at slim fast and decided it wasn't for me because although you can lose weight on it, it's not really changing habits and you can also gain very, very quickly again when you stop.

That is my main concern! I've known a few people who've done the same on the Weight Watchers. I am currently going to Scottish Slimmers which I do enjoy as I can eat whatever I want but I need to factor it into my daily checks. I do find I end up overindulging. I plan to have 2 biscuits with my tea and end up having 4! :oops:

It is quite expensive as well. I don't want to spend so much money on something that isn't going to work. I think the Cambridge diet worked for Ewan's sister because she has more self control than I do! :lol:

Have you been on the 2009 weight loss thread JoAnn? There are loads of us on there and I have a target long term that's pretty similar to yours. viewtopic.php?f=54&t=105701

As of tomorrow I won't be sitting at home during the day eating half a kilo of dairy milk so hopefully that will help! :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back