CD28 or CD1

Fingers crossed

Reaction score
I was all ready to go get bloods done at the hozzie after work but about 11am I had some quite sharp pains in my tum, so I thought I'd go to the loo to check it out. I had a bit of dark reddish brown spotting, but not alot since. Also the usual AF pains I used to have were dull achey pains, but I had quite sharp pains on and off all afternoon. I don't feel like AF is coming, apart from a bit of backache. We'll see tomorrow what happens. So would I count today as CD1???

no spotting doesnt count as af starting , if u put spotting in on ff it doesnt change to a new cycle but it does when light low starts. hopes its just a blip and af isnt really about to come knocking :hug:

I see, I think she will have moved in by tomorrow. My temp this morning was 36.6 which FF says is my coverline. I knew it wasn't my month, but I'm gonna be drugged up to the eyballs come next Ov day, and so is OH just to make sure :wall:

nice normal cycle length this time tho ! least somethign worked lol

good luck for next month :hug:

I know a 28 day cycle, I'd only ever dreamt about one of those before :lol: . My mate is homing home from the army on Thursday for a long weekend (providing she passed her drill test today :pray: ) so we'll be going out for a few bevvies again :cheer: so at least I don't have to make up an excuse not to drink.

Sorry witch arrived but glad you had a much more normal cycle.

Have a great weekend and plenty alcohol coz hopefully you can only do that for the next 2w ands then not for the next 40w :pray:

fothers said:
Sorry witch arrived but glad you had a much more normal cycle.

Have a great weekend and plenty alcohol coz hopefully you can only do that for the next 2w ands then not for the next 40w :pray:
She still hasn't quite arrived, just got one foot in the door (y'know like those annoying salespeople who wont go away). Not got any cramps anymore and I still don't feel like AF is coming, but I bet I'll feel it tomorrow :( . Last time me and my mate went out we got so drunk I couldn't remember much lol and I don't really drink any other times so 40weeks should be a breeze, if I ever get there :wall:

Hi

Glad you have a better cycle now at least , wishing you the best hun :hug:
Katrina

Thanks Katrina, at least I know the clomid is defo working and I did ovulate. Well she's here full force today, I was in so much pain this morning and so grouchy lol but it's eased off now thank god. I start my next clomid tomorrow and should be due to ovulate on 12th March and will be testing on the 26th (I hope :pray: if she stays away).

She came knocking at my door too today :hug:

12th March is my birthday so would quite like it if I could O then too- we are going for a dirty weekend the couple days before that so it would be ideal timing for once!

Poor you, she's horrid ggrr :evil: . There's not better time than to O on your birthday, very lucky I say. And a dirty weekend to boot. If you conceive this month, will you be naming your baby after the place it happened :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back