CBFM I love you

mrs_b_x

Reaction score
Well after 9 cycles ttc this clear blue trial has done it! I can't quite believe it!!!

I don't have any body symptoms other than noticing dry white cm in my knickers (sorryImageUploadedByTapatalk1370757206.790571.jpg if tmi) but I have been really emotional (which I had put down to the worst week at work you could ever imagine!) I have also been quite hot and tired!

Got a weeks annual leave now so need to chill out and forget work and try not to get too ahead of myself dreaming about feb 2014!

I know I haven't been on the forum too much lately but massive thanks to all of you and fx you'll get ur much deserved bfps too :) xxx

How on earth did I manage to put the picture in that place?!? Lol

Wow! That is one large BFP Lol. Congratulations, wishing u and happy and healthy 9 months.

Yay that's fantastic news.
Huge congratulations to you.
Wishing you a very happy and healthy 9 months.

Mel xx

P.S How many cycles did you use cbfm for?

Just this cycle! It was just a one month trial, we bd'd on 4 of the 6 'high days' I had before my peak, and then on both of my peak days! I think they're doing another trial, keep an eye on their website, it was on the front page!

Never heard of the trial, but will defo check it out now.
I'm on my 16th cycle now so getting pretty desperate
X

Look for a monitor on eBay too? My peak days were not when I thought i was ovulating so I think that's why it's worked! Also took all the stress out if it, just pee on a stick when it tells you and bd if its high or peak! Brilliant! Fx for you xxx

Yipee! Very pleased for you! Get used to being emotional! X

Congrats MrsB - I got my BFP today too - what a sureal and amazing feeling!!

Here's to a happy and healthy 9 months!!

xxx

Yay milly!!! It's amazing!!! Are you on the market for a bump buddy?!? Xxx

Congrats what fantastic news!! I'm so happy for you so many bfps this month! Xxxxx

Yay milly!!! It's amazing!!! Are you on the market for a bump buddy?!? Xxx

Hey MrsB. Yep, bump buddies with Sophiep, but the more the merrier.... let's do this...:) xxx

Wow congrats!! My cbfm should be with me to use this cycle so makes me more excited to use it :) x x

Yay Sophie and milly!!! :) :) :) I'm Jo by the way lol xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back