CBD OPK result...advice needed

Samsgirl

Reaction score
Hello

This is my first month of being off the pill after 16 years.....first day of last period was 14th September and a couple of years ago I did come off the pill just to see how my cycles were and they were around 28 days...

Going by that I should be due my AF on 12th October and should have ovulated on the 26th ish of September...

I have just received some CBD OPK kits and so being a woman..ha ha..decided to just do one to see what happened!! You can tell I'm new to all this..he he

I was just wondering...it just had the circle...ie...no smiley face, but when i removed the stick there was a very dark line but then also another faint line......!! Could this mean that I am still fertile or could it be detecting something else...ie......BFP like Flopsy's did???

xx

Hello :) I have used the CBD ones too, they're really nice when the smiley face comes up! I think the second faint line is there most of the time - apparantley you have an amount of the hormone in your body at all times. But.........if you have been bding lots it might work as a pg test too as I think the preg hormone and the ov one are very similar, not sure when it would work to show pos for pg though. Good luck xx

just answered my own question by reading up on clearblue website.......if line is there but faint, No surge.......so maybe it would be a bit darker if I was pg too....

Will just wait til weekend and do the proper HPT

Thanks xx

I'm sure I read on the packet that the lines don't mean anything. I love getting the smiley face though! Still need to figure out if anyone has worked out where you can just buy the sticks though? It says on the packet that you can't buy them separately.

Hi Hun!

Well it does say on the packet the lines don't mean anything but I always keep them for a nosey.

On days with a O I usually have a faint line along with a dark test line and on days with a :)
both the lines are the same colour.

From my experience, I've had them for 3 months, only lines as dark as the test line give you a smile and I normally get 2 days of smiles.

Good luck to you xx

Last edited:
Hey maybe baby and how often do you do it then,just on the two smiley days or after?x

Hey Hun,

I do it a few times in the week before as the swimmers can survive about 5 days and twice a day when I get my smiles, and the two days after too usually as ovulation comes somewhere within 48 hours of the smiles.

Good luck xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back