• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Catching the egg?

lmarszall

Reaction score
Hi all,

I am just wondering what my chance of ‘catching the egg’ are this month. I know all I can do is wait and see but it does my head in! :wall:

Anyway I’ve had 3 cycles since I stopped breastfeeding. They have been 28, 28 and the last one 38(!) My LMP was 29 March – 5 April.

I had EWCM on 13-15th and the 21-22nd. We BD’d on the 13, 15, 17, 20, and 24th. I have had negative OPKs so far from around the 13th and this morning had a negative HPT :eek:( I didn’t do any OPK’s on the 19th -20th, oops! But all the ones I have done so far didn’t even have a faint second line!! :?

I had light cramps yesterday and today I am getting twinges on my left side.

What do we think???

A not to hopeful Laura
xxxx

I reckon your body geared up for ovulation but for some reason it didnt happen. You could well have ovulated around the 21st-22nd in which case it would be too early to get a BFP on an HPT if you were pregnant. It looks like you got loads of BDing done so good luck.

Saying that the cramps and the twinges on your left side are exactly what I get around ovulation so perhaps you are ovulating now? What are your OPKs like now?

Hiya,
They were still negative yesterday. And not done one today, usually do it in the afternoon (and at work today). And only have 3 or left, lol!

So will do one when i get in!

My body is all over the show. Thanks very much for your help. Nice to have someone else try and interpret whats going on lol!

It did that last month actually. Had two spots of EWCM. And i wasn't using OPK's and had EWCM and OV pains around the 6th so assumed i'd ov'd but then was 10 days late so obviously hadn't, lol!

Thanks,
Laura

Hi Laura - hope you figure it out soon!
Have you always lived in Southampton? - you look VERY familiar to me and Im not from round there!!

Hi,

Yes i have. Well we moved to scotland for 3 1/2 years when i was about 6 but then came back! :eek:

So sorry. Must be someone else :D

Lau
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen