catch up post

michelle35uk

Reaction score
Hello lovely ladies,havent been on much lately as been tied up with 3 children and am back to work now,how is everyone doing? Any news? Xxxx

Hello , nice to hear from you x

hey! :wave:

right now the thought of 3 kids makes me shudder!! no idea how you are coping.

I am knackered. Freya is up and off and cruising. Into bloody everything and cant keep my eyes of her for a second. She is now starting to show she knows what I am saying, like if I say go and brush your hair she will crawl over to her hair brush and pick it up. she doesnt seem to understand "no" though. haha

how is Sofia doing? I have finally got Freya off the reflux milk, and she is on follow on milk now. It will be so much easier to give her milk out of a beaker when the time comes now. That reflux milk was too thick. Still on ranitidine but I have reduced her dose a little. Each month I am reducing it a little. Hopefully get off it completely soon.

nice to see you back. x

Awww thats brilliant lynds,sofia is the same and into everything,everything goes in her mouth aswell,im exhausted watching hervall the time lol shes also a bit of a madam at night atm,im drained.going to mallorca on sun for 10 days so should be interesting xx

with all the kids?? my god you are brave!! I am like a pack horse just going to my dads for a few days. Fill the car boot and spare seats to the brim. And thats just the poppets stuff! haha. x

Yes me,my other half and the 3 kids and my friend,her husband and her 3 kids lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back