Cat and peep po!

Squiglet

Reaction score
Well I've been saying it for a while but no one believes me that lil miss says cat...I've been trying to get video evidence for a few weeks now... but the minute the camera is on she clams up....She knows you see :shakehead: But finally... I caught her saying it... she says it a couple of times... :dance: :dance: :dance:

Oh and peep po! she can play this for hours :lol:

Yay!!! Go lil miss!!

Mhairi says "Ack!" which is Mack, one of our dogs. It's her first proper word and she's been saying it for a good few months now....unfortunately, both our dogs get called "Ack!", which confuses Molly ever so slightly!

Maybe I should have just gone for Dog? :think:

Aren't our babies brilliant!?

well small dogs tend to be cat too but considerin Spaniards have these tiny rat like things that are smaller than our cats, you can't blame her for being confused.. Mind the hoover is also cat... well it does have a tail :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

The hoover in our house is :shock:

We don't like the hoover, :talkhand: strange, as it used to settle her when she was a newb!

At the moment, anything she wants is "Mama!" which I thought was cute, until she pointed at a big black hairy dog in the street and said "Mama!" :shakehead:

thats really odd... lil miss hates the hoover being on too :lol:

Awww thats so cute! I love how excited she got when the cat was coming near her too!

oh my god...she's such an angel...and growing up way too fast!!!

Lil Miss is one bright little spark! Ani now says cat (sorta, more like tat, but we know who she means coz, like Lil Miss, she spreads her arms in "hug & grab" mode!) and dog, which comes out dod, but she only uses it for her stuffed toy dog...our Lab, Crumble is Caaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
She still refuses to call me Mama, she says Daddy, quite crearly; Victor is Icta and her big sister Jessie is Tata (a baby word for sis in spanish), but no name for me! :wall:
Lisa

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back