YESSSSSSSSS!

transatlantic

Reaction score
I JUST TOLD MY MUM.

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Well... wow... seriously... I dont think I've ever been more scared in my life!!!
I went through to her and i was stood there for MORE THAN AN HOUR before I could get it out.. but now she knows! YEssssss!!

Me: Mum..
Mum: Yeah?
Me: ... nothing...

*an HOUR later*

Me: wouldyoukillmeifiwaspregnant?
Mum: *silence*
Mum: How do you know?
Me: Well how do you think?
Mum: Have you missed your period?
Me: Yes.
Mum: What about the symptoms? Do you have any?
Me: Yes. Most of them.
Mum: Whos the dad?
Me: It doesnt matter.
Mum: ..... okay
Me: youdidntanswermyquestion
Mum: Of course I wouldnt kill you. You're almost 18, Toni. Its your choice what you do.

*phew*

That was it? You don't live with her then I assume?

Sounds like you had nothing to worry about. :) I bet you feel glad to get that outta the way!

No need to :oops: I wasn't critisizing. I just thought she would react a bit differently seeing as if it were me I'd be thinking you would be living with me with the baby.

Ahhh.. yeah.. Im hoping I can get my own flat by the time my babies born.. my mum is quite ill so I know a baby will be really stressful for her

Oh that's sad, sorry to hear that. :( Is the father going to help then or will you still be working?

Its alright. Dont be sorry :) The dad wont be helping, no. I'm not actually working at the minute. Im a full time college student but my mums offered to pay rent and baby stuff till the babies old enough for day care and I can get a job :)

Yeah it definitely does.
I dont know what I'd have done without her offering to do that. I'd have to have stayed here and.. thats just not an option lol

Yeah hard at your age as the council would have probably put you in a b&b or something. I think it's under 25. I had a mate who was stuck in one with her baby and boyfriend, it was disgusting and sharing a bathroom and kitchen with other people when you have a baby can't be nice.

My sons dads mum had a baby at 15, she was in the same situation, had another a year later and was given a house! Glad they don't do that anymore though as some just had babies to get a flat which I think is really bad and unfair on those working.

If you get a place yourself, you'll be able to claim Housing Benefit towards your rent anyway so your mum won't have to pay it all.

Yeah, a couple of people I know got pregnant and were given a flat.. I thought that was really disgusting behaviour. The poor babies get looked after enough to stay with them but not nearly as much as they should.

Im excited!

Blimey, can i steal your mum? She sounds so understanding. Glad she didnt explode or anything ^_^ :hug:

wow hun ur realli lucky even my mum went a lil bonkers
glad it went well for u hun

Hi

Glad it all went well, good to have an understanding mom
Katrina

i told my mam n she was the same and she told me i got a lot of responsability to take on but i think me and my bf can cope...well hopefully, well there a lot of young mothers on here....are you all coping well.

i dont no how far i am yet but im gussin about 6 week n im well exited, yey! :lol: :D :)

SORRY BUT ALL THE INFO ABOUT B&B THERE IS WRONG I WORK FOR HOUSING DEPT WHO ALLOCATE HOUSES TO MUMS SO IF YOU WANT INFO GET IN TOUCH LOVE, XXXX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back