Carrott stains everthing.....

Any tips for getting it out? It's one oi Damien's favourites but he, his bibs, his sleeves and his bottle teats (from where he hass milk after food) have all turned orage and won't wash out on a normal wash :x :doh: :wall:

Any tips?

vanish oxi action. I dont do a shop without buying it.

I have the perfect solution.

Only buy orange clothes ;)

Sorry only joking !! My normal 40 degree wash and two tabs tend to sort it.

ARSE ;)

Put the bibs in a saucepan with a bit of washing powder and boil them. Then chuck them in the washing machine and hope :lol:

Thought this might make you laugh!!!

I've just got used to the fact that none of Reece's pale coloured clothes will look clean again :(

BubbleOne said:
Put the bibs in a saucepan with a bit of washing powder and boil them. Then chuck them in the washing machine and hope :lol:

Thought this might make you laugh!!!

LMAO this doesn't work does it!!!!!! Bloody nora!

Cheeky moo :lol:

Must try vanish oxy-action, have tried another stain remover and didn't do bugger all :roll:

Hi Sami,

haven't got any tips for stain removal but I have found that these Silly Billyz long sleeve bibs are fabulous!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Silly-Billyz-6-18 ... dZViewItem

They are pricey but then they aren't plasticy like other long armed bibs are and they are easy to clean and dry. The arm material is kind of stain resistant and they come in navy blue, red and light blue- not bad for stains anyway. Might be worth a go?

+++

Cheers for the link hun, migt be worth it when Damo gets to about 7 months old, he is still in Newborn/0-3 month old clothes so think they may be a bit big for the little dot! :lol:

They seem very useful for kiddies which are learning to feed themselves though :)

the washing powder is crap here, i've found pegging the washing on the line when it's sunny gets rid of the stains, the sun bleaches them, it works great with terry nappies and with clothes stained by food :)

Hi i keep a small bucket, full of water and diluted fabric conditioner and keep them soaked till their washed, stops the stains every time. Xkelx :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back