career move

titch

Reaction score
I watch homes under the hammer everyday and I wish that was my career. Its got to a new level of obsession, whenever I go into peoples houses I start imagining how Id do it up. Ive got a full blown action plan for how Id redo the in laws place but its driving me a bit insane that I dont know if one of the walls is a supporting wall :blush:

does anyone else watch it??

:lol: I think i have seen it but don't watch it all the time - a house where i live was on there once!

I have a similar thing but because my job was a beauty therapist i start imagening what i'd do to peoples eyebrows etc :rofl: xx

:lol: I bet hairdressers do the same thing. Be very nervous around personal stylists!!!

I wish I had the money to start up a business like this, maybe my mum would...

haha don't be nervous ... susan boyle was one person i was having great ideas about her eyebrows! :lol:

Go for it!! Ask her :)

You can get start up business loans :)

Never say never :D

I can no longer look at a photo without pointing out any flaws :( Bloody degree.

I watch it!!! It's on before my guilty pleasure (gilmore girls on e4+1!) so it passes tge time x I don't have the patience to do stuff like that! Lol x

I just had an email from my boss and now I feel sick :sick: I soooo wish I could be my own boss!

yeah just wants to arrange a meeting to discuss my return to work ***shudder***

Oh no! Hope you're ok x what did it say?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back