Car seats

i would go for the britax one its cheaper (omg how expensive are the others :shock: ) im a cheapskate :oops: i have a britax one like that but a not pinky, its been great.

I'm fussy it has to match my car thats why i want a red colour one but then i see other ones and like them too :?

we have got number 3 its really good :D

number 4 dosnt really have much head support

there other to are really good :D

I think i mite get B as i really like the colours and it looks secure and safe

Better start savin up for it now gonna take me ages :roll: :roll: :roll:

iv got a maxi cosi one for leah - not a funky coloured one or nething but i think maxi cosi are really good, although it dont look as of their is any/much head support, i think its really good, has good sturdy sides for impactions (hopefully not)
U can always go look in the shop at them n test them out

x x x

Make sure you take your car down to where you want to buy from eg toys r us or mothercare etc to try them in your car, some dont fit so well in some cars as i have been told we have to do the same.
If you go to say halfords they come and try them all and make sure they are suitable in your car.
We have to take both our cars down to mothercare world to make sure our travel system including car seat fits other wise its back to the drawing board for us :|

yeah when i get it i'm takin my car (a ka) as its seats are funny and i'm gonna get it fitted to my car and not take it out :)

i love a the maxi cosi one ive been eyein one up for ella... there 125 new on ebay...

theres anothere one on ebay ive been lookin at :

fa6f_1.JPG

95 delivered brand new :dance:

lol i mite get the one you showed... but i can't have it fitted in can i? if it gets delivered or would another shop fit it for me :?

Not quite sure hunny... i wud fit my own one... so it wudnt have been a problem for me...

I like the look of the first one the most but the cheapest one is also nice and will save you quite a bit of money.

nic & keeley said:
i could do it myself but i would get scared i hadn't done it right :?

what about if u did it but then got a friend to check it?

or even be cheeky and get ur HV to check it! lol

there useless in my opinion so get ur money u paid taxes for it!!! hahah :D

my 2 both have the maxi cosey
but going by looks i LOVE A its so nice

I like A i wanted it for Olivia but decided to go for a cheaper one!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back