Car seat advice

beanie

Reaction score
Cally is still too young yet but she is growing out of her first car seat very quickly, her legs already hang out and her head is pretty much at the top. I am obviously not going to put her in a forward facing car seat at the moment but am confused about my options. With Seren we out her in a forward facing one at 9 months as per advice. However from other posts I have read it is recommended that they are in a rear facing one for longer then that?? (have I imagined that)?? We were going to buy a 9months - 11 years one and put Seren in that and put Cally in Seren's old one which is 9months till 4 years but now I wantto get one that rear faces but can then be turned to face forward. Is there such a car seat? If ayone can make any suggestions it would be great :)

I have the britax Si which is rear facing and forward facing - it's actually suitable from birth till 4 yrs. :D

look in the other thread in here i jsut posted in... my birth to 4yrs was £31 in argos

I had to buy harry another and I got a britax first class deluxe from Halfords - lasts birth - 4 years

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back