Advice please.... next Stage Car Seat

RitaJS

Reaction score
Hi

i need to get a next stage car seat, my LO has just turned one and she has had a bit of growth spurt, all of a sudden her car seat seems v.small!!! We currently have a rear facing maxi cosi with isofix base.

Can anyone recommend the best thats out there? My other half wants to get a recaro seat - i'm not convinced! Any advice would be massively appreciated.

Hey Rita,

I love love love my Maxi Cosi Priori XP - its so fab, I now have two (one in each car). Its so easy to fit, comfy for LO and so easy to recline even when driving.

You should have a look at this recent thread too - clicky

Valentine Xxx

my hubby also wanted the recaro and we agreed that we'd go to a few stores and have a look at a few different seats

we went to halfords where you can try the seats out, you can even try fitting them as they hav a mock car set up in store

we had the recaro 1st stage for my mum/dad and a silvercross 1st stage for us when summer was born and the recaro was much easier to fit, more comfy and a lot lighter to carry, because of this i agreed to look at the next stage recaro

i have to admit it seems brill. loads of support inc side impact which not all of them had, easy to fit and summer loved it so weve ordered this.....

http://www.halfords.com/webapp/wcs/stor ... yId_165763

i really recommend going to a store and trying a few

I've got a Maxi Cosi Tobi and it's a really comfy easy to fit car seat with good reviews although it's not isofix if that's what you want. I looked on Which reviews when I was looking to buy it (was over a year ago) and i'm sure the Recaro ones had rubbish reviews which was surprising as they looked good in the shop.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back