• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

car insurance

£70 a month!!! :shock:

gosh im moaing at £330 a year :doh:

we was with swinton last year and they were a lot cheaper than most for us. This year we've gone with Endsleigh, I've never heard of them so I hope there decent. We have quite a lot af trouble getting insurace so we have to shop around a lot.

nic & keeley said:
I've had a lot of crashes :oops:

But i haven't crashed in nearly 2 years :dance:

:rotfl: :rotfl: thats read so funny!! :rotfl:

kepp up the good work!

kellie80 said:
we was with swinton last year and they were a lot cheaper than most for us. This year we've gone with Endsleigh, I've never heard of them so I hope there decent. We have quite a lot af trouble getting insurace so we have to shop around a lot.

yeah swinrton is where i got my insurance from and its where hubby gets his from too . it seemed the cheapest by far ....

budge said:
nic & keeley said:
I've had a lot of crashes :oops:

But i haven't crashed in nearly 2 years :dance:

:rotfl: :rotfl: thats read so funny!! :rotfl:

kepp up the good work!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Thats good for me when i was 18 i used to be a girl racer so i had a lot of crashes that year :oops:

But now i'm a mummy i'm sensible 8) :)

Blimey mines 300 a year for my modded Polo :oops:

Tis good to be old sometimes :cheer:

ok lets change the thread a little

how much is your insurance for what type of vehicle and how old are you how long have you held a ful liscence and do you have any points or convictions

my insurance is £336. for a mitsubishi space wagon, i am 33 years old ive had a liscence for 14 years and i do not have any points against me.

My insurance is £70 a month... i drive a ford focus...i'm 21 and have had my lisence for 3 years i have no points or convictions

But i have written off a car :oops:

:wave: im 19 ive had my license for one year and one month i drive a 1.7 turbo disel astra n my policy is with diamond, £129 A MONTH!!! lol for third party fire and theft :evil:

damn bein a yound driver :wall: :cry:

it was 160+ a month from the other quotes so women only paid off for me :cheer:

I got caught up in a high speed police chase whilst on a driving lesson - I was taking a corner when a red car came round on my side of the road, he banged into me and then went into a hedge, about five police cars were surrounding us and he jumped out and pegged it over the field, I just sat in the car apologising for wrecking the instrctors car, I then got breathalised :shock: it was in the paper and the bloke got send to prison!!! Hilarious now I look back on it, they didn't mention my name in the paper though as they didn't want examiners reading it and judging me when I came to take my test - thing is, I did fail my first test shortly after, I would blame it on the fact that I had had a bad experience and was nervous but I failed for speeding :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back