Car insurance..

lozzi

Reaction score
... well i started my car insurance on the 3rd of july last year... so my insuance will soon be up for renewal..

what do i do? :S

will they send me a letter asking me to pay for another year or shud i start looking now for a new policy?

arghhh so confused..

thanks in advance.

you will get a renewal notice from your current insurers (about a month before) and if you are happy with that let them know you want to continue. it doesnt hurt to try to get other quotes see if you can get the premium down. you may find that if you do get a lower quote your current insurers will come up with a lower quote to beat that.

you will get a quote from current provider for renewal, use that and shop around to see if you can get a better deal.. save the quotes you get, and go back to your current provider who may get it even cheaper.... i hate shopping around for insurances! :wall: but that way works for me.. hehe

hey Loz - they just sent me a letter saying that it was being renewed - you dont ahve to do anything, i rang the insurance first to check though as it would have been my first renewal. :hug:

Might be worth a look on confused.com they are able to search loads of insurance companies and get you the cheepest deal? Might be worth a try to save some extra pennies x

tots hope said:
Might be worth a look on confused.com they are able to search loads of insurance companies and get you the cheepest deal? Might be worth a try to save some extra pennies x

I was going to suggest that, I dont think ive stayed with one company for more than one year and always shop around for the best deal. confused.com are very good :D

i originally got my insurance thru confused.com

when i did my insurance diamond was 450 cheaper than all the rest, will that be the same again this year? as it was my first year of driving this last...

how much shud i expect my insurance to drop?

im currently payin 129 a month, might sound steep, but its coz i changed from a 1.1 fiesta to a 1.7 turbo diesel astra, :D vroom vroooooooooom

It could be the same but you might find that other insurers will be loads cheaper now you have a years no claims, always worth looking into though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back