Cant wait to let the cat out of the bag!

Jaidy

Reaction score
I have my scan in precisley 9 days and im so bloody excited!!!!! Heres hoping all will be well, and then I can let my news out into the world....it feels like ive been holding it in for ages and its going to be so nice to tell all our friends the news. The only people that know are our families and a handful of friends....I feel like I may burst.

Roll on scan...I wanna shout from the rooftops! Im gonna need to soon as my trousers are getting a bit snug and im sure people are gonna guess soon :lol:

Aw you must be so excited about scan, cant wait to see pics :hug:

Lucky u , u still don't show.. I guess people are afraid to ask me as they might be suspecious is it a bump? or a saggy belly from after birth LOOOL!

US too!

we told my partners mum and grandparents as we live with them...

But waiting for the scan to tell the world!

my partner has problems getting into her jeans now so is now in sweat pants...
time to go buy more! :)

This is scary now!

:hug: aww 9 days is so close! i know what you mean bout wanting to burst and tell the world good job we have the forum to keep us sane!!

awwww Jaidy im so pleased you have posted, i was worried after i saw ue staus on FB yesterday. Hope ur ok?

Not long now till ur scan (and my b-day lol) cant wait so see pics :hug:

Whilst I can't wait to tell everyone - least of all to explain the bulging tummy (wind not baby - sorry TMI!) - but I'm dreading the 'helpful information' that is going to come with it! I watched my SIL go through the same thing last couple of years and it was horrible watching them telling her what she should and shouldn't be doing - in the end they made her feel like she wasn't a good Mum! :eek: :shakehead:

I can feel a few rows coming on if they start that cr*p with me! :talkhand:

Mama 2 Be said:
Whilst I can't wait to tell everyone - least of all to explain the bulging tummy (wind not baby - sorry TMI!) - but I'm dreading the 'helpful information' that is going to come with it! I watched my SIL go through the same thing last couple of years and it was horrible watching them telling her what she should and shouldn't be doing - in the end they made her feel like she wasn't a good Mum! :eek: :shakehead:

I can feel a few rows coming on if they start that cr*p with me! :talkhand:

Tell me about it! We've only told our parents and two close friends, but my Brother & SIL were there when we went to tell my Mum and Stepdad, so obviously they know too.

My SIL has never had a child (but they're TTC and have been for ages - made me feel a bit awkward) but every question she has asked me about the pregnancy, labour, when the baby comes etc, she has tutted and shook her head at my response, and offered her own opinion as if she's flippin' Miriam Stoppard! :wall:

I just smile politely and bite my tongue - for now at least!!

you scan is the same day as mine isnt it hun?? next wednesday ??? :hug: :hug: :hug:

rhian85 said:
you scan is the same day as mine isnt it hun?? next wednesday ??? :hug: :hug: :hug:

No its next Tuesday the day before!!!!!! :cheer:

Kelly, the reason I put that status on FB was because my grandad passed away on Thursday quite suddenly, so we have all been in a bit of shock!!!!

Thanks for thinking of me babes your such a sweetie :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waqas432
Back