Aww I'm in agony

emmaandamyleigh

Reaction score
As it says I've really bad pain where my pubic bone is really really hurts I didn't have this with Amy at all I suppose it's probably coz baby is bigger I think it feels like it's going to split into I'm struggling to walk too my spd seems to have calmed down even getting into bed hurts I'm scared in case baby is still head Down that I'm hurting her when i get into bed or out or walking lol oh dear I feel like in falling apart lol

I remember that feeling so I really feel for you! I would say rest but that's pretty hard with a toddler to look after!

Aww hun, sorry you're sore. Don't have any advice really but didn't want to read and run! X

Aww, hope it improves. I wouldnt worry about hurting her - im sure shes comfortable in there! x

yeah its not to bad this morning amy isnt to bad bless her shell keep her self entertained i think she understands lol shes always trying to help. baby has been a little quite for the last couple of days to she has moved and had hiccups and shell move if i poke her i guess she most definatly is running out of room im not really worried as i can still feel her but nnot as much as she has been i think the less movement started when i was on my hands and knees cleaning my floors i think her legs are at my back so thats possibly why and i feel more movement down by my pubic bone and hips lol like her arms moving but im a little better today :)

Sounds like SPD hun iv had it all 3 of my pregnancies and its awful at times try and rest as much as possible and tell your midwife she will refere you to physio if it gets any worse x

She's not going to refer me to physio as she thinks baby is engaged I could do wiv it thou as I'm suffering from back ache to now I'm sure I can cope lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back