cant stop...

xrachx

Reaction score
eating! i am hungry all the time, i just think about eating constantly, the baby must be going through a growth spurt what do you think? is it normal at this stage?

i eat alot in first 3weeks then come 20weeks i didnt really each much but eat enough for baby and me.

I can't stop eating, I feel so hungry all of the time, esp in the morning. I had 2 veggie burgers for breakfast the other day :oops:

The secret is small meals, you'll eat then an hour or so later feel hungry again. A lot of women here who have had children tell me to eat 5 or 6 small meals and to eat light, no sweets etc, salads and such, nothing heavy and water. Also things like nutrigrain bars and such.

Eating 3 big meals like you use to will only leave you feeling heavy and bloated and won't ease the hunger.

It does help, I've noticed a difference in my hunger pattern since taken onboard what they told me.

Also keep in mind that a pregnant woman can gain anything from 12 kilos to 28 kilos, so I'm taking the salad and chicken route ha lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back