cant stop peeing!

Louise_a

Reaction score
i know this is common but OMG its getting me down.

im approx 18-19 weeks gone and im peeing for england! gets to the extent where im bursting to go...... i go and its just a trickle, walk out the door and down the stairs an il feel like im bursting again.

spending half my life on the loo lol! my OH thinks its VERY funny. between that and sleeping constantly, he says if coul sleep sitting on the loo then i would......sounds good actually lol.

are you lot this bad?

also been reading excersises, ive started pelvic floor ones but what else can i do?

I'm 19 wks tomorrow and feel exactly the same. I've been in and out of the loo the entire night. I also have some odd feelings of pressure down below (back and front) and can only assume that it's the baby laying low and pressing on my bladder etc...

yes i ve pressure feelings too,esp when lying in bed. he/she seems t wake up at bed time and jump around.

very weird feeling, if he/she sits in a certain position then it feels like its pushing my stomach outwards and you can feel it, not good on bladder though so i give it a gentle nudge :rotfl:

The last few nights I have actually slept right through without having to go pee :D

Not such good control during the day though :oops:

Louise_a said:
yes i ve pressure feelings too,esp when lying in bed. he/she seems t wake up at bed time and jump around.

very weird feeling, if he/she sits in a certain position then it feels like its pushing my stomach outwards and you can feel it, not good on bladder though so i give it a gentle nudge :rotfl:

Are you feeling the pressure in your girlie bits and your bottom?

i'm the same.. the other day.. i went to the loo 3 times before leaving work.. half way home i was bursting to go again. my DH had to speed home LOL..... up every hour sometimes at nite.. even if i stop drinking 2 hrs before i go to bed... if i don't get up in the nite to go.. i have bad pains in my tummy the next morning... like my tummy is cramping

I'm the same, i haven't had an unbroken night of sleep, since i found out i was PG....so much for making the most of snooze time while baby isn't here, i am going to be so used to not sleeping!"!! :rotfl:

same here, im getting fed up of wee-ing :?

i swear i spend half the day on the toliet, looking for a toliet or thinking i'd better get up and go to the toliet. It's driving me mad!

DebbieM said:
Louise_a said:

no not really, feels fine. i have been feeling VERY heavey tummy last couple of days, like theres a lump of lead inside instead haha

DebbieM said:
Louise_a said:

no not really, feels fine. i have been feeling VERY heavey tummy last couple of days, like theres a lump of lead inside instead haha

tell me about it!! this last week ive been getting up at least 5 times a night for a wee!!!

i keep wetting myself :oops: im 24 and incontinent :(
im doing my pelvic floors but its knackered. i wonder how bad it needs to get for me to get surgery? after the baby is born of course.
i havent done it outside yet but i wet myself with my friend here- god its so embarassing.

Sometimes I can feel the baby kicking my urethra and bladder,... and I don't know if thats what makes me think I need a wee... but I don't really its just a trickle. Other times I will go and it will be loads but it feels the same as when I dont need to go ... you just can't tell... Then there is the whole... go...just a trickle, walk away, need to go immediately after, to find that you need to go a lot... what happens in those few moments for your bladder to completely fill... hows THAT possible? :wall: :wall:

I think that you go for a wee then the baby moves and squishes more wee to the opening LOL.

That's the only thing I can think of cos Ive never been like this before. I flush the loo then say to Matt.. I think I need a wee again!!!

i know how u feel, quite a few times now i've gone for a pee b4 leaving the house then i get downstairs out the door and realise i need to go again but its just a trickle!! so annoying! i have to make sure i dont go anywhere tht doesnt have a toilet somewhere nearby

HAHA!

i went out for a curry with my other half and his boss last night.
as soo as i got there i needed the loo so i thought id wait until i got really bad and worth going, so i went halfway through. i was gagging! got on the loo and it was a tiny trickle!!! i felt so cheated.

went back and then needed the loo 10 mins later and it was a total bladder full. i think kiddy was having fun playing up mummy! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back