stop peeing already

Collette

Reaction score
For the past couple of weeks i constantly need to pee.:roll:
Its driving me mad, as soon as i have been within ten minutes im bursting again. Ive cut down on my fluids but it makes no difference. Thankfully i rarely have to get up in the night.

I have been like that since Tri 1. It is crazy, I probably make it worse by drinking a load of water, lol.

i drink lots of water but it depends day by day sometimes im forever going and sometimes im not

my life story.......when does it end?

Ahh a real pain, mine settled down a bit fokr the last few weeks, and is now back ! I guess it depends on what and where baby is sitting or kicking.

Try rocking back and forwards after you empty your bladder , or bobbing up and down, as cjause baby/uterus is in the way, the bladder can sometimes not empty properly, and you find you pee again a bit after this!

Thats true, about ten minutes after peeing i need to go again.

i actually feel kicks on my bladder, so have to go there and then! (not literally i just have to run lol) its quite annoying really! telling us to drink lots of water is a funny suggestion and just makes the situation worse if you ask me! lol x

During tri 2 I was waiting for my bladder to calm down... It never did and now I'm up roughly about 5 times a night!!

I hope i dont end up getting too much in the night to pee, i can never get back to sleep because im thinking of all the things i need to do that day.

I go every few minutes too!! It's so annyoing when you're bursting and you go and hardly anything comes out!

I can't cut down on the drinking though, I'm soooo thirsty all the time.

I go every few minutes too!! It's so annyoing when you're bursting and you go and hardly anything comes out!

I can't cut down on the drinking though, I'm soooo thirsty all the time.

Agree ... I'm really thirsty all the time too!

Luckily im not having to get up in the night, but go at least once every hour during the day, it's so irritating! Oh well, at least it keeos me active as i have 2 flights of stairs to go down to the loo at work, and up a flight at home!

I've been so annoyed with this!
I'm fairly sure I must have some kind of water infection though, because my bladder hurts sometimes when I pee?? I'll get it looked at tomorrow, methinks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back