Can't stop nesting!

ButterflyBoo_x

Reaction score
Now i'm not a tidy person .... the washing up is never done, most things don't have a home, and have got piles of stuff hanging around that needs to be tidied!
But ... Today/Yesterday i have done nothing but clean! I feel sorry for my little abandoned Josh! I've nearly gutted the whole kitchen, cleaned out the livingroom, and rearanged our bedroom ready so i have space for the crib at my side of the bed. & have a very detailed list of other the rest of things that need doing! i can't sleep at night because i'm thinking about what i can tidy?! I don't remember this with Josh, my house was a mess then.... :D

Don't worry it won't last lol! I have these phases but then the next day it's too tempting just to chill out on the sofa lol :p

Now i'm not a tidy person .... the washing up is never done, most things don't have a home, and have got piles of stuff hanging around that needs to be tidied!
But ... Today/Yesterday i have done nothing but clean! I feel sorry for my little abandoned Josh! I've nearly gutted the whole kitchen, cleaned out the livingroom, and rearanged our bedroom ready so i have space for the crib at my side of the bed. & have a very detailed list of other the rest of things that need doing! i can't sleep at night because i'm thinking about what i can tidy?! I don't remember this with Josh, my house was a mess then.... :D

This is the bit of my pregnancy my husband can't wait for!! Hasn't happened yet... Still as untidy as ever, but I think he hopes he'll come home from work one day and find the place spotless! :)

I have a list but it's work in progress lol x

Still nesting :\ Day 3! Just bought some draws for bumps clothes, and sorted out and put them all in, and hoovered the house... OH has banned me from doing anymore cleaning atm though, he said i need to rest! :( x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back