OH Has demanded i sit down!

ButterflyBoo_x

Reaction score
Hiii, I'm on day 5 of nesting now! and have spent another 3 hours cleaning the kitchen :\ and spent a couple hours today rearanging/cleaning our bedroom, which i have already rearanged 3 times now! I Put J to bed at 6, ate a quick tea, and have only just stopped now, hes given me the laptop and tele, and told me to sit down and not tidy anymore today! Never thought i'd see the day lol.

Bathroom & Diningroom are my missions tomorrow ;) xx

im on a mission tomorrow if i can just summon up the energy!! xx

Wow!! You're going to wear yourself out!! Try to get at least a bit of rest! :). Then after that you can come do all my housework as the nesting thing still hasn't struck me yet!! Lol

I've done all I can round the flat so will be attempting my geeky hobby tomorrow. Geocaching. :) if you wna know what it is go to geocaching.com lol. Basically treasure hunting using gps devices. Will get me out for a bit as these 4 walls are doing my head in.xx

I'm nesting like you are too, except if I get up in the evening to start again the OH tells me to stick the kettle on rather than sit down lol.

My work is never done! lol especially with a nearly 2 year old around! plus i haven't had a good clean since i moved in when i was pregnant with Josh lol. sooo much decluttering to do! no matter how much i tidy the place doesn't seem to get any tidier though, or maybe my nesting is making have higher expectations? The only time i get to propperly tidy is when Josh is asleep for the night, hopefully it will make me sleep better?! haha bet it won't though!

Lulabell - wow geocatching looks cool! i am quite the geek myself lol, met my OH doing computer programming at college ;) xx

Wow missy, that is impressive!!
Oh and geocaching is cool.... ;)

hee hee - mine threatened to send me home to my mothers the other week. Said he cant cope with me doing things im not supposed to ( he had just discovered id been up on the kitchen worktops to get the top of the cupboards)

xxx

I've been having a general sort out now I've got my breath back. But I've accumulated a Mt. Everest of clean crumpled washing I'm tempted to take a picture it's so huge and unbelievable.

I wish I could, I live with my in laws, and I think it would be too rude to start cleaning their house, even though I really want to. Sad as it is, I sneaked in to the bathroom on sunday to give it a good clean, even though the cleaner had been on Friday.

Wish I had my own house I could give a good clean and go mad over.

hee hee - mine threatened to send me home to my mothers the other week. Said he cant cope with me doing things im not supposed to ( he had just discovered id been up on the kitchen worktops to get the top of the cupboards)

xxx

I did that the other day... was stood on a chair bleeching the top of the walls in the kitchen, and couldn't quite reach so i climbed on the worktop and sat there cleaning it, OH walked in and said 'i thought you came in to make Josh's tea half a hour ago' oopsy!

Now he just keeps getting nagged when i can't do things (like moving the countertop dishwasher), i ask to borrow his man strength lol x

Not done that much cleaning today, just 2 loads of washing, 1 load of baby washing, hung them all up, oh and the washing up, and cleaned out the porch and livingroom again, and diningroom, Gonna do the bathroom when Josh is in bed. Actually no idea where i have the energy from!! Bump's gonna be here sooner than later if i carry on!! Josh came 1 day late i was the laziest person ever, lead on the sofa eating chocolate all day....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back