cant stop going :(

katiee24

Reaction score
all day ive had cramps and stomach ache & been to the toilet for number 2 about 4-5 times.. within the past couple of hours ive been twice :/ soon as i get back in bed i feel fine then ive got tummy ache again and have to go! :( anybody else experiencing this? xx

Ive had increased toilet trips in that sense too, think its just hormones playing about with the digestive system x x

yup I see what you mean.. last night i went may be 15 times to the toilet :'( I cannot wait to give birth now as it's all nights the same! On the day I need to make sure where I am going somewhere there are toilets all the long of my journey..

Ive been the same the last couple of days :-(

Just been doing some research on the net as its doing my head in and loose stools towards the end can mean you are getting ready for labour but in some cases it can last for a few weeks :( x x

i was like that before i went into labour with ds, xxx

feels good to know im not to the only one with a dodgy tummy! :( hopefully this is a good thing, i noticed that i kept gettting the cramps everytime baby moved too! stomach seems to have settled today.. seeing midwife in 20 mins so will ask her and see what she says.. thanks girls :) xxx

she thinks its something to do with baby lying on my bowels xxx

Aslong as she is happy with everything hunny, i know its a pain - added to the list of joys for pregnant women! x x

urgh i know! Cant wait til its over & ive got my lil one :D tummy seems better today.. fingers crossed it stays that way xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back