• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Cant stop eating :(

jenna

Reaction score
Does any one else feel hungry no matter how much they eat??

Things that used to make me feel full dont anymore and no matter how much i eat i dont feel full. Iv tried just not eating but my stomach rumbles and its embaresing :cry: :shock: Last night i had a massive plate full of food and my stomach was still rumbling and i still felt hungry.

:shock:

you tummy could be doing that because you are thirsty. They also say that you should wait 10 minutes before eating and it may go off :)

paul mckenna says when u get this its more then likely your thirsty and confusing it with being hungry , try drinking a glass of water !

Im always eating, thats why my diets always go out the window :lol:

Im sitting here now eating a tub of ben n jerrys mmmmmmmmmm :oops:

I LOVE B & J's, but since i checked my WW points book, i shit myself as for 1 measly scoop of my fav caramel chew chew it's flaming 4 points :evil: So it's a no no for me from now on! :cry:

Vicki83 said:
I LOVE B & J's, but since i checked my WW points book, i sh*t myself as for 1 measly scoop of my fav caramel chew chew it's flaming 4 points :evil: So it's a no no for me from now on! :cry:

:shock: Im assuming thats alot of calories then? I dont understand the WW points system.

I mean to start a diet every day, really I do. Not just to slim down a bit more but to help my skin cos when I dieted just after I had Ryan my skin was really clear.

Im so rubbish at resisting food :lol:

To be honest i don't understand it either Kirsty! I'm just trying to stick to it to shift this fat arse of mine! :lol:

From the pics i've saw of you Kirsty, you look really slim as it is!

Vicki83 said:
To be honest i don't understand it either Kirsty! I'm just trying to stick to it to shift this fat arse of mine! :lol:

From the pics i've saw of you Kirsty, you look really slim as it is!

Im size 12, I wanna be size 8 like I used to be before I had kids :(

It'll never happen, I like food too much. Hey, you only live once :lol:

Bugger all wrong waith being a size 12!

I'm a 14 just now and it's bugging me severly, never been this size in my life, i know it's not huge but when your not used to being this size and people you've not saw for ages are like god vicki haven't you piled on the weight, it gets you down ever so slightly! :lol:

im a size 14/16 bottoms and 16/18 top.

yesterday i had:

orange juice, sesame snaps, chewee bar for breakfast. A bread bagette, chocolate digestive and 2 chcoclate limes for dinner and 2 bread cakes with 6 fish fingers, tomatoe sauce for tea and then as a snack i had 2 oat cakes with spread cheese, another chewee bar and still felt hungry.

is that a lot of food?

I dont think it sounds like a lot, but can I say one thing, it is a lot of white starchy carbohydrates - these cause an insulin surge and then a drastic drop and leaves you feeling more hungry than ever - could you introduce some slower relesase carbohydrate or protein. I think you would feel a lot less hungry then :hug:

Jenna slimming world might work well for you.

This is one of my food diaries from when i did it

Breakfast - huge plate scrambled egg, beans 2 slices of wholemeal bread

Lunch - pasta salad, tons of pasta, lettuce, cucumber, beetroot, peppers, tuna fat free dressing

Dinner - homemade veg burgers (3 of them :oops: ) 1 wholemeal bap, sin free chips (loads of them :oops: ) sweet potato wedges, salad (huge bowl) fat free dressing

snacks - apples (2) grapes (2 handfuls) low fat fromage frais, yogurts (2 muller lite)

diet coke, tea coffee, 3 small vodkas

lost 5 1/2lbs that week :D

:cheer: that sounds like my diet but with out the chocolate and iron bru lol. I love bread, cant get enough, get really bad cravings for wholemeal nutty bread :shhh: Im sure my mum does slimming world, might ask her for a meal planner thing. Thanks :hug:

me too, but I look better for it- get loads more compliments. a 10-ish is a good size- I have a small 8ish waist and men like boobs and a bum! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back