Can't stop drinking!!!!

gems2209

Reaction score
Helllo girls.....well as it says above really, im always thirsty im drinking liters and liters and liters. Never like this on my other 2, i have always got a drink in my hand and as soon as one is gone i need another stright away :shock: Just wanted to know if anyone else is like this im always thirsty, do you think its normal :think:

:shock: Oh my gosh, I've been like this all week. I was wandering earlier whether it was normal. I've cut down on all fizzy pop (only have 1 coke a week now) and have been drinking squash so least I'm getting something healthy! But I'm drinking so much, my mouth is constantly dry. Weird.

I think it's probably something to do with you needing extra blood volume... I keep wanting coke all the time which I'm not really supposed to have much of so I just end up measuring it out which is no fun at all :doh:

thanks girls, the pop im drinking is cloudy lemonade. I reallllyyyy love coke but im being good with that and am only having 1 glass a day.
All i seem to do all day is drink and peeeeeeeee :rotfl:

Went off cloudy lemonade after drinking it while I was poorly, throwing it up is horrid :(

If you think youre overly thirsty then might be worth telling your m/w as it could be a sign of diabetes.

Yes it can't hurt if i have a little to her about it when i see her next, prob nothing to worry about. Thank you all

Serendipity_ said:
Went off cloudy lemonade after drinking it while I was poorly, throwing it up is horrid :(

Oh dear... bet that burned :?

I am exactly the same. Im drinking water like its going out of fashion. Was at a funeral yetserday and after it I drank 5 pint glasses of water in the 2 hours that I was there, cant get enough water

Keep drinking ladies, all that fluid is good for you!! Im trying to drink as much as I can. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back