Im back and team......

Thanks everyone! :cheer: My mum is coming to stay this afternoon told her she has to wait til today to find out shes going to be so excited she really thought baby was a girl and will be her first granddaughter (she has a gorgeous grandson) cant wait to tell her!! :cheer:

Redshoes I remember us both saying ages back that everyone thought we were having girls turns out they were all right! :cheer:

I got told off last night for opening my birthday cards early and replied my daughter obviously got her naughtiness from me then said wow my daughter how cool!!! :cheer: :cheer:

Penstraze said:
Redshoes I remember us both saying ages back that everyone thought we were having girls turns out they were all right! :cheer:

I remember, well it is 50/50 so they aren't that clever :shakehead: :lol:
Saying "daughter" is cool isn't it :) :hug:

Ooooh team pink eh? How lovely for you and I'm glad daddy is on board too now :hug:

Thanks everyone, have just had my scan to finish checks and all is well she is now too big to fit down low in my pelvis so they got to do checks no problem and re-checked sex still a girl :cheer: although little minx had to try and be difficult some how so burried her head out of view so no pics and thats it probably wont get to see our little girl again until she is here :shock: what a scary and exciting thought! :cheer:

Lol sounds like you've got yourself a little pickle there Penstraze, she likes to hide at scans!! x

:D Yay! More Pink! Where bouts did you have your scan was it a private one how much was it? Haha lots of questions sorry! xx

Yeah we keep getting told that our little girl is going to be a right minx :lol:

The scan was at Trelisk and was an NHS one we only had so many because they couldn't do all the cheks they needed too at 20 week scan cause naughty little girl was trying to hide! :lol:

Congratulations on ur lil girly :cheer: sounds like shes going to be a handful ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back