Can't stop crying :'(

Kerrieanne

Reaction score
Had a bad day, again yesterday. For the past 2 wks I have been doing an exam for a work related course, boring as hell but manager thought it was worth doing? This was my final exam and 3 yrs of study depends on this final exam.

As you can imagine I have been quite stressed hoping I'll pass. Waiting for results now. Yesterday went into wk exam free and what do I find, a complaint made against me and my work, managers were called into a meeting and everything!

I just flipped. What with my exam and now this! I just cant stop crying :'( had a panic attack in the toilets and walked out the office. Had mild contractions in my tummy and off to see midwife later today.

Top it all hubby decides to go out drinking when he knows I could do with the company so I'm very cranky with his lack of support right now. :(

Luckily I'm off today so I'm going to rest but boy what a horrible time at the moment. Doesn't help that I can't sleep either :(. Stressed.com and I need not be for little chips sake :(

Sorry for the rant!

Oh Hun sorry ur having such a crappy time.

At least ur exam is all over with so u don't have to worry abort at anymore.

Have the not spoken to u about the complaint? Surely they should've done that before all the manager had a meeting about it!! Do u know what it was about?

Glad u r off today. Get as much sleep as poss and try and keep calm for chippette. She needs u. Hopefully the midwife will be able to help.

Think about being signed off of work as well so u can take stock.

U have waited soong for chippette to come along - don't let work put u under any stress u don't need. Hold ur head up high.

U r an amazing strong woman (u were determined to get pg and u got there!), don't let some ignorant weasel stress u out.

Hopenu managed to get some sleep xx

:hug:

Hope u got some sleep hun, tomorrow is always a better day xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111