cant sleep and very restless

ange34

Reaction score
this is so not like me,been like this for last 3 nights now...been goin bed at normal times and normally fall straight off and never wake up durin the night and i keep wakin up soakin in sweat sorry (tmi).its weird coz this is exactly how i used to get a few nights b4 my period was due to start...wonder whats up with me ?xxx

Strange hun.....do u feel like you've got the flu? That can a pre labour thing can't it? and u had those period cramps the other day.....maybe it's just everything gearing up? xx

ive been really hot in bed over the last few weeks, not sweating loads but a little, im just thinking its coz were getting nearer the time x x x

i have felt like im comin down with something the last couple of days,just havnt felt right and them period type pains the other day were really bad..i really thought it was labour but they got to a really bad stage for hours then just stopped! lol i was quite excited to be honest.iv just had a little walk to the shop and was achin alot in the down below bits all the way there and back and still am now,maybe your right and its all a build up to the big day.i cant wait to post my thread sayin this is it!!! im all ready for it now and cant wait for it to start.xxx

ive been really hot in bed over the last few weeks, not sweating loads but a little, im just thinking its coz were getting nearer the time x x x

just noticed your due day b4 me,how r u finding each day now? r u like me and on the lookout constantly 4 any signs? lol xxx

Strange hun.....do u feel like you've got the flu? That can a pre labour thing can't it? and u had those period cramps the other day.....maybe it's just everything gearing up? xx

when r u due hun or were u due? xxx

oh god yeah any pain funny feeling in the foof im thinking this is it, wishful thinking so far lol

lo is low down and i can feel his head moving about but last night and sorry tmi but when he was wriggling it made my bum hole twitch lol like pressure that i wanted to poo, i was quite excited thought it was happening.

im having loads more BH and a lot stronger ones x lots of period typr pain too x x MW tomorrow so hoping she will say any day x x

this is my 5th and with all of them my labour has started durin the night so i go to bed everynight lately thinkin...will 2night b the night?? im so ready now and every twinge or pain and i fly to the toilet to check 4 a show lol,with all the aches pains and twitches iv had over the last few monthes im suprised iv got to this stage.i really had a feelin this one would come early.xxx

lol ive always thought this one would be early x my OH thinks ill go overdue as im not very big. im hoping that coz im still really active it will start me off lol still doing exactly the same as i did before i was pregnant x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back