• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Cant shift the blues

Ally1979

Reaction score
As the days go on i get more and more miserable. I feel like such a right cow cos there are loads of women who would love to be in my position but im just so unhappy.
Don't get me wrong im not unhappy im pregnant but its making me feel so miserable. I feel all fat and frumpy to the extent i cant let Mr A anywhere near me which is making him moody. We are/were such a cuddly touchy feely couple and i can do cuddles but cant do anything more. I even asked him last night why he was still with me when there were so many lovely skinny pretty girls out there.
Everyone seems to wind me up and im grumpy and grouchy with people who are then taking things the wrong way and getting moody with me in return. Im quite a sensitive person and when someone gets moody with me i spend days worrying about it.
I cant stop crying which im sure Mr A is getting fed up with, there is only so much snot and snivelling anyone can put up with.
I feel like im being invaded and i have no control over my feelings and my body, evereyone keeps telling me it will be worth it in the end and i know it will but i just want to be normal.
Sorry i just needed to get this all out, i doubt it will make me feel better but i need to put it somewhere. Thanks for reading x

Hi Sweety x

Dont worry. I am going through exactly the same. I had a really long chat with Rob my boyf last night. I just feel weird, like I am not myself. I have just asked him to be patient as it will be a difficult first couple of months for both of us.

I do hope you are ok - put it down to the hormones, that is my strategy!!

:hug: :hug: :hug:

Oh Ally :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

I know what your mean about Mr A though.... I'm the same with my DH. We are normally a very active couple in the bedroom but since I've been PG I just really can't be bothered with it and I think that because my bump just looks like I'm fat at the minute and doesn't actually look like a proper baby bump I'm totally put off being undressed with him. Each night I'm rushing to get into bed while he's brushing his teeth so that he doesn't see me looking all fat and horrible. I'm shouting at him for anything and everything and to be honest I really don't know how he's putting up with me.

Luckily he's very patient and understanding and I've been mailing baby updates each week that mention things about how my hormones are all in the air and making me be very strange indeed.

Don't know about you but I've found that when I'm having a 'normal' moment I make the most of explaining to DH that it's just a phase and even if it lasts all through my PG I'll be back to normal once the baby is here.

:hug: :hug:

In this position also :wink:

Only my DH is a smoker and i can't even kiss him or let him kiss me because i start to retch when i smell the smoke :(
I've started trying to cuddle again once or twice again the last few days....but the poor guy's had no loving doting wife attention for the last month and I'm always short tempered with him :oops:
We just live in opposite rooms at the moment *sigh* He's hooked on this internet game and I can't stand to be in the same room as him when he has a fag every 40mins or so :wall:

Even though there "nothing like that" :roll: going on at night I still rush into bed to hide my frumpy hairy belly from him :( And I'm still a fairly slim size 10! I think I'm going to be mortified when I have a bump
:talkhand:

Thanks for your replies ladies, am feeling a lot better today after backing the winning horse :OD

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back