cant even pee on my own now

Spritzer

Reaction score
OH's getting soo unpatient thinking LO might be here any moment now i was met by him in the bathroom this morning when i got up to pee at 3am. he must be sleeping lighter at the moment waiting on labour, lol.

anyway while half asleep i was asked if i was ok?? was i in labour?? (i was just peeing for goodness sake, lol) did i think i was likely to be in labour before morning?? was it safe for him to go back to sleep?? and did i think it would be ok for him to still go to work next morning (today) :wall: :wall:

i know he was just being attentive and caring but please notup to a possible 3 weeks of that?!?! :wall:

awwwww bless him! He only has your best interests at heart really.....

Aaaww, he sounds really excited! Can see how it'll get on your nerves tho! :lol:

Aww bless him!!! That's so sweet! The only time I get anything near that is to be told to use the downstairs loo because our floorboards squeak :lol:

:hug: Not long til the real deal happens! x

aww dannii :hug:

he is being sweet i guess, but at 3am i just wanted to go back to bed but by the time i got back i was wide awake :roll:

Aw bless, just tell him not to worry - when you do go into labour you won't be suffering in silence!! :lol:

Aww bless! How nice of him to be so attentive, although i can see it could get annoying if he asks everytime you get up from now on lol x

aramintalovegrove said:
:lol: wait till you are in labour he wont need to ask then

Yeah and knowing how men are that'll be the time he says "Hold on a minute just finishing this game on the xbox etc" lol!

jk

Yeah hes only caring about you hon, but i understand how u r too :hug:

Thats so cute!

I have a habit of shouting from the kitchen to get DH to get me something or pass something from the other room..any other time he can hear me but pretends to not hear - as they do. Convenient selective hearing. But - for the last 10 days or so, everytime I say something, he comes running....

"Are you ok? What do you need honey? Are we going to hossy?" :rotfl: :rotfl:

I then turn round and say - no just get me that jar of spagetti from the top shelf will you....

:rotfl:

Steelgoddess said:
aramintalovegrove said:
:lol: wait till you are in labour he wont need to ask then

Yeah and knowing how men are that'll be the time he says "Hold on a minute just finishing this game on the xbox etc" lol!

jk

Yeah hes only caring about you hon, but i understand how u r too :hug:

Sharne are we married to the same man?!! :lol:

:lol: This thread is funny but makes me realise my OH hasn't started in on panic mode yet :( He is too busy doing manly things like trying to find us a new car (a five door) - I think we'll end up going to the hospital in my 3 door though as he's running out of time :think: Either that or he'll be off picking up the new car from up north somewhere when i go into labour :shock: :D

Mildly said:
:lol: This thread is funny but makes me realise my OH hasn't started in on panic mode yet :( He is too busy doing manly things like trying to find us a new car (a five door) - I think we'll end up going to the hospital in my 3 door though as he's running out of time :think: Either that or he'll be off picking up the new car from up north somewhere when i go into labour :shock: :D

Ooh, maybe mine's getting there then. I got a proper nagging this week for not adding him to my insurance, I feel I have ages to wait, and he said he's not :talkhand: taking me to hospital in the MX5 (I have the only four door/car with rear seats between us).

Heh but talk about arriving in style in the MX5 :D Your Oh would have to stuff you in the boot on the way home from hospital though :lol:

My OH has a white van and I have a three door small car. I figure we can just put Oscar in the front seat of the Corsa on the way home from hospital if we need to and I'll sit in the back - luckily it doesn't have any airbags :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waqas432
Back