Can't cook!

Mrs.s

Reaction score
I literally cannot stomach cooking anything which is making me eat crap! I sooo want to eat some proper healthy food but I just can't even think about what I want let alone cook it!

I wandered tesco for 45mins this morning looking for stuff for dinner and I came out with sugar free jelly,peanut butter,marmite and cheese!

Am I the only one???

I'm exactly the same. This week my husband has cooked: pasta with a jar of sauce, fish finger sandwiches, pie and chips (x2) and tonight it's probably pizza! xx

I can't stand to cook anything. I fancied chicken burgers last night so cooked them, then sat down to eat it and didn't want it!! I managed to make myself to eat it but its still wasn't healthy :) xx

me too - i work from home and the highlight of my day has always been what to make from dinner ! usually make everything fresh and semi healthy - but recently i cant face anything...
husbands been cooking and his limit is pasta/ or putting something in oven !!
Feel so unhealthy as well but cant face most things i would usually love! x

I'm the same. I keep apologising to hubby for not being able to cook properly for him (or do house work) he's getting mad at me saying sorry all the time! I need to do a big shop but just can't face it. Don't have the energy either! I know I need to eat and feel better once I have but nothing appeals to me so I pick all day. I start to get stressed coming up to meal times!!

Hey girls im not really having the cooking issue but i am having the exhausted issue ....sounds mad but what about things like microwave rice tins of tuna plain foods like pasta and cheese , salads and fruit with ham beef chicken ect ....

i cannot face cooking either. we usually have chicken and chorizo gumbo,spagetti bollongese once a week just the thought of either has me feeling dodgy lol I just want all the unhealthy stuff really and comfort food. I am eating alot of cheese sandwiches.

So glad im not the only one! Currently waiting for my husband to brin me mcdonalds home! Bad I know but tonight I can't even go near the fridge!!!

Aw I'm the exact same ladies, Im never hungry in the morning or at night but during the day I'm starving, very strange xx

I had this problem from about 6-11 weeks - my mw just told me to eat what ever i fancied - your body will tell you what it needs.

plus if you're taking a supplement like pregnacare or something then your getting all your vits and minerals, so dont worry about it - it'll pass.
xxx

I can't face cooking either. I've had to for the boys but apart from satsumas there's nothing I want to eat.. although weirdly while I'm actually eating I feel ok - it's the only time I don't feel sick. I just need someone to stick food in front of me every few hours :lol:

I absolutely cannot face cooking. What's worse is I can't face going into the kitchen as my sense of smell combined with nausea makes me vomit everythime I go in. It's driving me potty!! I'm literally living off biscuits to help combat nausea, cereal as it's the only food that once eaten manages to stay down and give baby at least SOME goodness and on the days I feel a better, I have crisps and sandwiches. Cooking is most definitely out of the question until this sicky phase passes!! xxx

I'm the same, all my fav meals to cook and I don't fancy any of them x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back