Can't believe I have missed them! - UPDATED!!!

Lindsay

Reaction score
I have been waiting for the Scissor Sisters to tour for a year and when they finally do come to town I miss the tickets going on sale.....GUTTED!! I saw them last year at V festival and they were class the only way I will be able to go and see them is if I get the tickets off ebay and pay over the odds for them, which on maternity pay I can't really afford to do :(

Xxx

Hi

Aww hun :hug: thats aweful, i hate when things like that happen , hoepfully maybe you will find some cheaper ones on sale? :pray:
Katrinaxx

Ohhh no!
Keep an eye out in your local paper. They sometimes have tickets for sale nearer the dates, when people cant make the gig. They are not usually too much more than asking price.

I agree, if i can't go to a gig i sell the tickets, but not charge any extra. Just recop my loss.

There are people out there who will sell theirs closer to the date, just need to be quick!

My DH is the bestest ever :D he surprised me yesterday with 2 tickets for the concert - he paid over the odds on ebay. I am so excited! :dance: :dance: :dance:

Xxx

ahhhh Lindsay, what a sweetie!! Bless him!! So glad you got them.....bet they wil be well worth that little bit more money! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back