Cannot stop eating - Someone help!

Coco pops

Reaction score
honestly - its disgusting the amount I am eating and I just can't snap out of it!!! I am getting so fat its depressing. Any advice or tips or I suppose what I am really after if for someone to tell me they are in the same boat as me!!

:hugs: well you've found someone who's in the same boat!!! i've been non-stop eating for weeks now! it did settle down a big but it's right back up there again now! i find that eating loads of little things throughout the day really does help! the only real meal i have is dinner with OH!

I'm not in the same boat as you but i am earlier on in the pregnancy so may have it to come :shock: By way of tips for you i would say maybe try having a large drink, like a pint of water, if you're feeling really hungry. As often i feel hungry when i'm actually thirsty. Or try grazing all day on healthy snacks like fruit etc to try keep the hunger at bay. xxx

Im the same but I think mine is to do with boredom at work... not that Im not busy, just that I cant be arsed!

I've been the same since about 20 weeks! I seriously just eat all day long. I've been trying to eat healthier things like fruit and cereal though xx

I've got those little innocent smoothie cartons that I bring to work, they help me when I feel a bit peckish!

My usual remedy for overeating is a hot drink, now I hate all of them and I don't know what to do, because I have to eat all the time to keep sickness at bay!

Aww Ive put on a stone and a half already!!! Was eating sooooo much, both healthy and complete junk. So I joined slimming world, cause want to be healthy and not eat bad stuff that might harm the baby. And with my daughter I remember I was thin before I was pregnant with her, then gorged the entire pregnancy and really struggled to get to a healthy weight after having her. So far the slimming world plan its going great. The receipes are lovely and I get stacks to eat. One of my cravings is apples so I end up having 3 of them haha. Im not doing it to loss weight, just wanna be able to still eat loads but make the right choices, if that makes sense haha xxx

I was eating loads... Couldn't stop! But have completely lost my appetite the last couple of days :roll: only had dinner and not a particularly big one at that!! xx

I have done slimming world in the past but following any plans makes me unhappy! x

I have done slimming world in the past but following any plans makes me unhappy! x

Im usually better with plans, cause if im doing it myself Im like an unsupervised child and gorg or everything Im not supposed to haha. I'm a martial artist and fight in competitions where we have to be a certain weight, so when it comes to cutting weight I can follow the strict plans no problem. But as soon as the fight is over I have a takeaway, stacks of alcohol and chocolate haha xxx

Im usually better with plans, cause if im doing it myself Im like an unsupervised child and gorg or everything Im not supposed to haha. I'm a martial artist and fight in competitions where we have to be a certain weight, so when it comes to cutting weight I can follow the strict plans no problem. But as soon as the fight is over I have a takeaway, stacks of alcohol and chocolate haha xxx

I like to live like I have just fought every day! xxx

I was eating loads... Couldn't stop! But have completely lost my appetite the last couple of days :roll: only had dinner and not a particularly big one at that!! xx

I was like this with my 1st, its coz baby is taking up too much space, making your stomach smaller, I ate normal meals last cpl of weeks but wld quite often end up being sick. The joys

:)

I had been "OK" but today i haven't stopped eating at all and im still thinking about what to have next. I don't have any room left for food, but i just can't stop either. I hope it stops soon, i've already put two and half stone on and that was when i was eating sensibly (ish). I suppose its craving, but nothing specific, just EVERYTHING!!!!

I'm not hungry but am eating all the time to stop feeling sick, I hate it. Plus I'm not exactly eating healthily either, kind of relying on the pregnacare vitamins to provide baby with what it needs. Not good I know, just hoping the sickness will subside soon.....

2012.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back