cancel CT scan

Tracey M

Reaction score
I've had to cancel my CT scan this morning.....its just for my sinuses, nothing serious but it says on letter to only have scan in 1st 10 days of cycle if TTC and as I'm now 3 days late or at end of cycle I can't risk it. How pissed off will I be if AF comes and I don't get an appointment for another month!

But hey, another stupidly rediculously faint line today, but I can't get a pic to focus at all, sorry girls!! I look at it now and I can hardly see it at all never mind a camera seeing it even if I could get it to focus!

My nose is driving me mad but I'd rather not take the risk!!! Imagine if I gave a little bean radiation!!!!

Spoke to hospital this morning and they said that if AF arrives, just to call them and they will be able to squeeze me in within 10 days to keep at beginning of cycle - phew!! I do hope however that I have to wait 9 months on a scan eh?

Hope she stays away hunni! My faint lines were like that when i left them too long its like they would dissapear and i couldnt see them anymore. xxx

Hey that's a good thing then?? The test I did yesterday was very very faint but I swear I could see it. I chucked it away and when I got home last night I fished through the bathroom bin and looked at it again and couldn't really see a line. But test from this morning I can see (I think) aaarrggghhhh hate this!!! I swear the line is getting fainter....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back