can you wax your bikini line ?

kel17

Reaction score
hi im off for a short break next week and cant be bothered shaving when im away so thought about waxing instead does anyone know if it ok to wax you bikini line whilst pregnant all advice much appreciated :D

lol im not that brave am letting mine grow now im in late stages cant see what im doing anyway so thought bugger it let it be a mess :oops:
xxxxxxx

It is ok to do it but is meant to be much more painful. My friend is a therapist and always advised me not to have it done when I have my AF either as your skin is much more sensitive. I gues it depends how brave you are!

Mine is getting out of control, I have asked Dh to help me with it this weekend - he didn't look impressed, said he will hold a mirror for me, lol just can't see a thing down there anymore!

Xxx

i cant see it never mind worry if its overgrown. :lol: :lol:

A short back and sides please :lol:

thanx for all your advice im feeling less brave now lol im not good with pain

does that work the veet cream i have tried other removal cream but it didnt work lol

Ive tried it before and it worked okay but Ive never been waxed so I have nothing to compare it to. I tried it on my legs though and it was not good but my bikini line was fine. :D

thanx i might give it a go i have just ordered some wax strips from boots online i will let you all know how it goes lol

i get mine waxed every four weeks!!!! it does hurt a little but nothing compared to having a baby!!! lol!!

not sure if i could do it myself best to get someone who knows what they are doing.

let me know how you get on!

love sarah x

Hi Im a beauty therapist and its more than safe to have your bikini line waxed during pregnancy, in fact a lot of my pregnant clients come to me before the birth so they dont have to be dry shaved ready for labour!!!
Veet is not that great, its full of such harsh chemicals its really bad for your skin, I would not advise it during pregnancy myself, hope that helps girls xx :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back