Can someone help me work this out ??

angiemum2b

Reaction score
Right i'm going to start from the very start....(apologies to all for long post). :roll:

On the 14th june had M/C confirmed, then had medical management on the 18th june i bled until the 24th june.

Then on the 7th July i started bleeding again to which i am saying was my period, i then stopped bleeding on the 14th july.then on the 26th july i had pink/brown discharge but only when i wiped :oops: which lasted for 7 days ending on the 1st august. ( take a breath) :lol:

Now if i class the 7 th july as my period i think i am due on now, but i haven't come on yet, :think: i have been having AF type cramps in my sides but nothing that has lasted, does my so called cycle from M/C look normal or does it look like i haven't had a period ? i'm just so confused at the minute.

As i said above i am sorry for long post, but if anyone has got the time to read, i hope someone can reasure my mind, i just hope AF shows up pretty soon :pray:
And if it doesn't make sense i'm also very very sorry. :oops:

in that case i would class the "IB" as your period then find out when u due if "ib" as period (if u know wot i mean). then wait to see if it shows up then.

my sister had this last month and i told her to count it has her period, then her next period arrived on time. sorry if i sound confusing.

thank you for your reply chick. i'll have a look at when that would make me due on then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back