Can someone elaborate..........

gypsy

Reaction score
on the magic medicine you are mentioning in the 'What do you all use' thread?

Thank you

I asked this last month as well :)

It's cough medicine with guaifenesin (sp) as the active ingredient in it but you have to check there are no other active ingredients cos another one may cause the mucus to dry up and not increase it!

I think it was a venos one that I found, I had a cough anyway so had finished the bottle, you take it from start of af to ovulation but no after I think.

Hopefully someone else will be able to give you more thorough info :D

mrs_metal said:
I asked this last month as well :)

It's cough medicine with guaifenesin (sp) as the active ingredient in it but you have to check there are no other active ingredients cos another one may cause the mucus to dry up and not increase it!

I think it was a venos one that I found, I had a cough anyway so had finished the bottle, you take it from start of af to ovulation but no after I think.

Hopefully someone else will be able to give you more thorough info :D

asda's own cherry flavour cough medicine is good!

beechams has also got this ingrediant yes i checked lol

Oh I have a sore throat and cold coming so I'll neck some of that!!

And what are the supposed benefits?

Get pregnant and kill your cold??!!! :cheer:

I think that the ingredient is meant to either increase your EWCM in your fertile time or make it better somehow.

I've never tried it myself because my CM seems fine and I can't stand cough medicine so I don't want to take it unless I really need to ....... :lol:

It's supposed to increase the amount of EWCM you produce, so take it the few days before ovulation.

I tried it when TTC with my first. Made no odds at all that month. I hate medicine too.

I make extra effort to drink more water leading up to ov. I don't seem to suffer with lack of EWCM anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back