16 week appointment

TaffyRose

Reaction score
Had my 16 week appointment with my midwife today and all is good. For once in my life my iron levels are good and all blood tests were clear. We then listened to the heartbeat :) She did warn me it may take a while but peanut was being very good and she found it straight away. She also listened to the placenta to show me the difference.

Next step - 20 week scan, I can't wait! :) xxx

Yay! Glad everything went well for you! I've got my 16wk appointment this saturday :S

Wonderful news. I am hoping my midwife will get in touch for a 16 week check-up but she hasn't got in touch yet, I am desperate to hear heart beat as I can't find it with my doppler!

Great news taffy. Mine Is tomorrow. Can't wait and really hope I get to hear baby's heartbeat!

fab that your midwife appointment went well hun, when i went last week she said it could take a while to find the heartbeat but she found mine straight away too :D wishing the weeks away until the 20 weeks scan now, seems to be really dragging :(

xx

Pleased it went well :) mine is in just over a week. Hoping that she'll find the heartbeat

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back