Can morning sickness come back?

Squiglet

Reaction score
Can morning sickness come back..??' I woke up this morning feeling as crappy as I used to when I first got pregnant... My OH is fine and we have been eating the same thing the past few days.... But I just feel.... crappy.. :puke: Thankfully I've resisted the urge to throw up....but its been touch and go.

h i think it can.. coz ive been feeling dodgy since last wed, thought it might have been a bug.. but ive gont no other symptoms.. just sicky feeling...

Maybe its the tummy getting all squished in there? :think:

I hadn't felt sick at all for about four weeks now until the other morning, that nauseaus feeling spontaneously appeared and I threw up violently for about ten minutes. I ate some dry toast and have since felt fine again. :shock:

Yes it can definately come back. Mine stopped for a little while but it's back.

I've been thinking the same recently. I have been feeling the same sick feeling I did during the 1st tri.

Oh no I really can't be doing with the nausea again. xxx

Yeah defo, mine comes and goes. My OH and friend have also had a bug that makes u feel sick so maybe you've got something like that? Its so hard to tell isnt it! Hope your feeling better soon :hug:

mine has come and gone and come back again. Tiredness is back again but could be a sign for my body telling me to slow down and relax. been very busy.
Mine is usually after ive eaten too? espec after a big meal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back