• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

CAN IT FINALLY BE, affraid of disapointment

Jlee

Reaction score
Any Comments or suggestions out there would be apprieciated.

I have been TTC for about 10 months now. Usually my period arrives on the 5th. Last month I only spotted. What was weird was... i had spotted very lightly 4 days before my period was due. The third day before, I had thought that i had started bc there had been a quarter sized blood clot, but nothing afterwards... no bleeding.. then for the next 4 days i still spotted. only once a day just to say i did... the 5th day i took preg test. Negative. =(

16 days after that... which means 11 days until my period, i had spotted a little... and that was it.

Since then... my breasts been feeling heavy, nipples sensitive, sicky, headaches.... etc.

My period should come around the 5th... hopefully this is it.

Jlee

Welcome Jlee :wave: Have you tried testing again since you got your BFN?

Mum_2besoon said:
Welcome and Good luck :wave:
Thnx, will do.... i heard i should only test about a week after my period is due, to keep from the BFN thing from happening... they say sometimes you do not have enough Hormones to show up for the HPT.

Jlee said:
Mum_2besoon said:
Welcome and Good luck :wave:
Thnx, will do.... i heard i should only test about a week after my period is due, to keep from the BFN thing from happening... they say sometimes you do not have enough Hormones to show up for the HPT.

That is probably very true, however you will find out that most of us nutters on this forum test before our period is due. It has been known for some lucky ladies on here to get BFPs 5 or 6 days before AF was due! However of course, the earlier you test the more likely a BFN is and they are so disappointing, so you are right to wait. I couldnt wait a week after AF was due though, Id be way too excited! Good luck! :cheer:

Hello Ladies --

Well... I went out today to get a HPT. I thought I would try tomorrow morning. All day I have been dizzy again, and really sick to my stomache... I have just spotted a little amount again. The same happened last month... we will see tomorrow. I thank you all for your support. It is very much appreciated. I also wish you all the very best.

It would be beautiful to have a little angel I can sing too.... crossing fingers!

Jlee[/b]

Hi there ladies --

Well... it was a negative this morning. Spotted again this morning too! It is probubly on it’s way.. . I will see if it comes by the 4th or 7th... wait again i suppose =(

Jlee

Sorry it was a BFN :hug: I hope the witch stays away for you though :pray:

Flossy82 said:
Sorry it was a BFN :hug: I hope the witch stays away for you though :pray:

Flossy --
Thanx, much appreciated!

Witch.... what!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics