can i...?

mrs nel

Reaction score
Hi,
Iv stopped using opks as I'm now on cycle 14 with no baby joy.
I think I'm ovulating as I had slight cramp and when I wiped I had a lot of clearish CM. Does this mean iv already ovulated and iv missed my chance this month TTC? Hubby was niteshift last nite so we couldn't BD!

Help!
Xx

Hey hon I'm about the same as you cycle wise ttc it pants isn't it!!

They say that you usually have a window before and after so I would still get bding if you can for the next couple of days just in case ;-) x

BabyDust *****

Cm either dries up after ov or turns more creamy/sticky. If yours is watery or egg white then you're still fertile xx

Thanks ladies,
And to just stick the boot in that wee bit further a girl I used to work with has announced she is expecting!!
I'm gutted,but happy for her. Hubby just took me out to dinner to cheer me up.

Xx

Oh bless you Hun :-( I had that today !

Did u have a nice dinner with hubby? X

BabyDust *****

Hi Sarah,
Sorry hun I read your reply then forgot to reply! Hehe!

Yep I had a nice meal and even had a little cider and blackcurrent juice to hell settle me. Dinner was nice and it did help me switch off. Tbh, hubby and I are in a little bit of a lull over the whole TTC situation. We r still dtd but not charting it or counting it out. This is our 14th cycle so all our excitement has kinda been used up!
How bad is that!
Xx

Hi Sarah,
Sorry hun I read your reply then forgot to reply! Hehe!

Yep I had a nice meal and even had a little cider and blackcurrent juice to hell settle me. Dinner was nice and it did help me switch off. Tbh, hubby and I are in a little bit of a lull over the whole TTC situation. We r still dtd but not charting it or counting it out. This is our 14th cycle so all our excitement has kinda been used up!
How bad is that!
Xx

Ha ha that's ok Hun x

Good glad u had a lovely dinner x

It's hard isn't it it does take its toll, we are on cycle 15 so same as you

I really think that it does help to have a month of just no charting and stuff to bring the magic back otherwise it all gets on top of you xxx

BabyDust *****

That's my thinking hun,God knows I need some magic!
Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back