Can I miscarry because of this?

MissThing

Reaction score
Hi girls :hug:

Dont know really where to put it. Basically my most fertile days were last week Monday to Thursday. So I might well be pregnant now. (We had lots of BD on those days too).

But to today we got a delivery of a package which weigh 41 kg (I think around 5 1/2 stone). And I had to get it all by myself from the front garden into the lounge. And Now I am having pain in my lower tummy. Its not a very sharp pain and it got better over the day but it is still there and I cant suck my tummy in...

And I am just so very worried that if I am pregnant I might have a miscarriage now. I know it was a stupid thing to do, but what is done-is done...

Please, does anybody have any ideas?

xxx

I don't think you'll have caused a miscarrage hun so please try not to worry.

It's recommended that you don't lift heavy things while preggers cos you are more likely to pull something or damage yourself due to the hormone Relaxin, that allows ligaments to become more stretchy than usual. Also, once you get a bump, your centre of gravity will change so that messes your balance up too!

I think the worst you will have done is to have pulled a muscle. Next time get a big strong man!

Hope your tummy feels better soon and hope this is your month :hug:

MummyJess - thanks for your reply hun :hug:
I just got myself so worried....

I really hope to be pregnant! Can't wait to have another little one :D

i agree with mummyjess :hug:

fwiw i got period-type pains at 3-4 weeks with 2 out of my 3 pregnancies. it stopped after 4 and half weeks. i think the pain was implantation. the only one i did NOT get any pain with was the miscarriage! maybe it didnt implant very well :think:

ps not all women get imp pain so dont worry anyone reading who got none! this is just me xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back