can anyone give me some advice

sophia09

Reaction score
Hi everyone i am ttc with my boyfriend and came off the pill a few weeks ago is it possible that i could be pregnant already? i have been getting low pain in my tummy like im going to start a period and it never goes away that happened for the first week also been feeling sick in the morning being put off sertain foods to, i took a test on friday but nothing has shown would it be to early or is it just going to be my period? but over the past few days i have been getting lower back pain lick an ache am i just going mad and thinking i am pregnant cause i want it so bad, if anyone could help me i would be so happy to know what is going on!
:D
Thanks
Sophia xx

Hi
When was your period due? It could be that you have tested too early and it won't show up yet but it is possible that you can become pregnant straight away from coming off the pill :D

Yes it is stilll very much possible. I know of a person who became preggers while on the pill. You're lucky it took me 8 months after coming off mine to conceive. The only way you're be sure is to take a test. Good luck hunny :pray:

sounds like u could be, my first symptom was period-like pain- in fact, i didnt take a test until i was 6 weeks gone coz i was convinced my period was coming!

It could be symptoms of coming off the pill

I had terrible cramps and sore boobs when I came off the pill :(

Do a test to make sure though :D

Godd luck

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member