Can I join you?

scones

Reaction score
Hiya you lovely ladies!!

I got my bfp today and its still sinking in I just cant believe it!!!! My last period was on 4th Aug so am I right in saying that I calculate my due date (sounds weird even saying it) for 11th May? Do you count 40 weeks from the date of last period?

I have a child of 7 so its like doing it all fresh again-Ive forgotten everything and I dont even feel its true yet-its so weird! Should I be eating little and often? Can I still exercise? So many questions!!!!

:wave: hello, your due date calculation sound about right - my LMP was the 18th July and Im due April 23rd

Congratulations on your BFP! and welcome to 1st tri :hug: xx

I can tell already that Im going to be coming here every day-even before my facebook page now I expect!!!!!

Just made my ticker? Thats weird is it really mine? Its still all quite surreal having found out yesterday and the family not knowing yet, so weird BUT GREAT!!!!!

I rang the doctors and they said I dont need to see the doctor I just needed to book in the midwife appointment for 8-10 weeks pg, so its booked for Nov 6th :dance:

Hi hun, congratulations.

Don't mean to question or anything but won't you be 13 weeks-ish in early Nov, not 8-10? x

Yes you are right 13 weeks-the receptionist must have dated it from yesterday when I phoned to book, she said I needed to see the midwife at 8-10 weeks and Im guessing maybe there arent any spaces before that?? Not sure.Should I call and rearrange it do you think?

I would, they should have appointments before then. Probably just the receptionist's error, if she was counting from now.

If you waited until then, then waited for the midwife to refer you for a scan you could be waiting ages before seeing your little bean!!!

Thanks so much for pointing that out kaybee!! I just rang them and explained when my last period was and she counted the weeks and agreed with me lol, so its not rebooked for the 30th sept!! I will be 8 weeks then!!!!!

Cheers hunni!!

thats not long really is it :shock: when you think we are in september already, how exciting for you :cheer:

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

It feels great getting away from TTC doesnt it, wishing you a healthy and safe 41weeks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back