Can i join you :-)

*sara*

Reaction score
Can i join you ladies? Ive had 2 miscarriages this year and im so scared of trying again but i really want to, so here i am, my af due on wed. Good luck to all TTC. Sara xx

Welcome Hun! :wave:

I'm sorry about your losses :hug: :hug:

I hope you get your sticky BFP soon :hug: :hug:

:wave: Hiya and welcome, Sorry to hear about your losses :hug:

Hope you get your BFP soon

Sending you babydust :hug: :hug:

Hi Sara,

Sorry you've had a tough year. Hope it's 3rd time lucky for you xxx

:wave: hi sara

all the best ttc, sorry to hear of your losses :hug:

Hiya hunni,
Best of luck getting your BFP. If you want to be added to the August testing thread then let me know :hug: :hug: :hug:

Hiya hun good to see you here :D i wish you all the best ttc again good luck and i hope in no time you will have a very stickky bfp :D

Hiya, I am new to all of this too and will be having my coil out on tues so we can ttc! :wave:

Evidence shows that with ladies who have had 1 and 2 miscarriages in a row the chance of your next pregnancy being successful are exactly the same as if you have never been pregnant or miscarried before. It is only following 3 consecutive miscarriages that the percentages change. I hope this is of some comfort to you and that all goes well this time hun.

While im here, how the heck do I find all of the added bits that people have on the bottom of their posts?!

Good luck hun

:wave: Hey Sara, welcome back.

Wishing you lots of luck and baby dust x

Hey Sara :wave:
Good luck ttc hun
fingers crossed for wednesday :cheer:

hi sara, so lovely to see u in here. i hope ur feeling a bit better than u have been feeling lately. take care and good luck :hug:

Thanks ladies for your lovely replys, well af came today so at least my cycles getting back to normal 29 days ish. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back