Can i join you over here??

Lynzlogan87

Reaction score
Hi :wave::wave:

Haven't been on for a while, been too busy etc.

So am officially jumping into third tri now!!!

I'm Lynz (for those of you who haven't met me in ttc, 1st or 2nd tri).
I'm 23 and mom to 3 yr old Leo, and live with my Fiance of 5 years Alan, plus 3 female cats lol!

This baby (Boy) is due march 15th, and was a shock BFP TBH!
Got an original bfp in may only to MC on june 3rd, and then conceived this bump on june 23rd without any sign or return of AF!!!!

So far going well! Horrid indigestion on a daily basis and am really suffering with my hips at the moment, so having to take paracetamol every night at bedtime if i hope to get any sleep at all.:wall2:

Currently 31+3 and can't wait for the next few weeks to fly by!!

Hope everyone is well

Lynz xxxxxxxxxxxx

Hiya,nice to see u over here. Xx

Welcome Hun

Get checked by ur dr to find out if u have SPD.

i asked about spd and the doctor said outright "its not spd as its not in your pelvic area- just take paracetamol and deal with it"

LOL haven't been back to see her since! She even moans about prescribing me gaviscon for my constant heartburn! :(

Hey Lynz nice to see you back and OMG how fast has that gone???

Look forward to the next few weeks theres going to be some babies born isnt there...cant wait xx

Yayyy well done Lynz - lovely to see you in Tri 3 now X

i asked about spd and the doctor said outright "its not spd as its not in your pelvic area- just take paracetamol and deal with it"

LOL haven't been back to see her since! She even moans about prescribing me gaviscon for my constant heartburn! :(

Charming isn't she. Did she check to see or just said it n that was that?

Charming isn't she. Did she check to see or just said it n that was that?

Nope not an ounce of a check at all! Just said it. Didn't even look to where i was pointing with the pain. i've put up with it now since i was 22 weeks, so guess another 8 weeks to live with the constant pain aint long to go :wall2:

Thanks for all the hi's and welcomes xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back