Anyone help please?

Ceebump

Reaction score
Today during shopping had a dull ache pain in tummy just above bellybutton..
It lasted about 2mins then moved to neck and shoulders.. And lasted ten mins ..
I then went to the que where i told my auntie i was feeling funny and she said are u ok .. I still had the pain in neck and shoulders only way can describe this is like the ache like wen u have flu
I then went floppy and vision went blury and head went floppy if i hadnt of sat down im pretty sure would have fainted..
I then started sweating loads somone gave me water and a chocolate and i sat feeling like this for half hour also feeling very sick ..
Speach was funky and felt like couldnt respond properly..
I now feel drowsey..
I had eaten beans on toast prior to this and had oj and a cuppa ..
I also had cool clothing on ..
Im 21. Weeks and had scan yday wich showed no abnormalities however baby didnt move much..

What would u do?
What doya reckon could be help please?!
Thanks ..

Yupppp me in the wars againnn :) lolol
Xxx

I don't know what it could be but I would get myself off to my GP pretty quickly just to make sure everything's ok.
Are you feeling any better? x

I had this the other day when I was in tescos it was horrible im also 21 weeks it wasnt hot out as it was raining and i had eaten my scan showed no abnormalities either
Dunno what it was tho :/

Sent from my X10i using Tapatalk 2

I don't know what it could be but I would get myself off to my GP pretty quickly just to make sure everything's ok.
Are you feeling any better? x

Nooo not been docs mom said i should might see how i go over weekend then if anythin book in for monday :) x

Oooo and today im just feelin drained tbh ! But heyyy :) thanks for askin :) x

I had this the other day when I was in tescos it was horrible im also 21 weeks it wasnt hot out as it was raining and i had eaten my scan showed no abnormalities either
Dunno what it was tho :/

Sent from my X10i using Tapatalk 2

Bloody scary aint it :/
I put it down to baby moving maybe lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member