Can i have some dust please girls?? :(

Lynzlogan87

Reaction score
hi girls,

Half hour ago i started bleeding, so am currently getting ready to go to the EPU for a check up.

Its not as bad as it was when i was pregnant with Leo, so hoping this is just something i experience whilst pregnant. (fingers crossed)

Am having mild period pains too.

Will keep you updated, i really need that sticky dust xxxxxx

A very worried Lynz xxx

Hope all is well hon!! Put your feet and relax!!!Sending you lots of baby dust!!!! xxxx

ahhh hun all the best sending you lots of baby dust xxxxx

Awe hun...sendin u lots of dust :dust: hope everythins ok,at least they're gonna check u over,wen I bled wiv my last 2 the hospital did nothin,I just had to sit at home and wait. Fx for u :hug: xxx

oh lynz :dust: hope everything is ok. its probably just one of those things especially if you've had this before - I had it too.

Hi girls,

Was up EPAU for 3 hours (including waiting time which aint too bad).
Had an internal scan, and bloods taken too.

The Scan didnt show anything other than my lining (sp) and some "free fluid" as was written on my notes.
They've taken bloods today and will take more wednesday to monitor hcg levels and to rule out and ectopic pregnancy.

Nurse said im in one of 3 situations....
1) i've miscarried already
2) its an ectopic that they cant currently see on the scan
3) i'm still pregnant but very early on (wrong dates possible late ov) and that the baby is just not visible yet.

So now its just a waiting game till Friday afternoon, one both sets of bloods are back.

I don't feel that positive and will be shocked if my hcg levels go up over the next 48 hours. xxxxxxx

Oh hunni, fx for you everything will be fine, I would say it is too early to see on scan yet. At my EPU they won't even consider any scan until after 6 weeks and hcg levels are above 1000 due to this.

Sending lots of sticky vibes your way xxx

Sounds awful, even more waiting :-( all the best, xx

:hug: oh hun, cant imagine what your going through having to wait. i hope that everything will be ok. xxxx

Hope everything is fine........................ feet up for you ...................... Doctors orders !!!!!!! x x x

Keep everything crossed for you that it is a good outcome.

xxx

keep the faith hon! Hope everything is ok!! Sending you lots of hugs!! Make sure you relax as much as possible! xxx

Thanks girls, Your support means so much to me right now!
Taking each day as it comes, prepared for the worst, but also have slight hope as i had clotting with Leo too( and much more blood loss than this time) and that turned out ok.

Due to go and have the 2nd bloods done in the morning, and may ask them to test for toxmoplasmosis (sp?) (as i have kittens and one of them recently ate a few finches so could be carrying the disease).

The pains have dulled down too, bleeding still there, but not as much as yesterday.

Thanks again for all the support xx

Hope everything turns out ok for you hun and it is a good sign that you had this with your previous pregnancy. :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back