• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Can I dye my hair?

bidsy

Reaction score
I really want to dye my hair do you think it is it safe? Ive heard ppl say that you shouldnt. Any advice appreciated xx

My hairdresser assured me that it's fine and I've had mine highlighted twice since being pregnant.

i went from blonde to red snce being bpregnant for me the blonde i was using went a weirdy colour so changed to red at hairdressers

Im about to have mine done as we speak by my hairdresser and its apparently fine! x

I think as long as the hairdresser knows.
Mine advised me to have high and low lights rather than an all over colour.

Make sure you do a skin test, as you may have a reaction due to your increased hormones (i think that is what the risk is when your pregnant). I have used colours with no ammonia, as recommended by my hairdresser xxx

My hairdresser also advised me to stay away from all over colour, just have hi/lo lights instead.

im a hairdresser and its fine .... SOMETIMES in v rare cases actually more common with menopause the colour may lift differently cos of hormones but dont do any harm just need to go to diff colour... if your worried stick to foils/meche thats not actually painted on the scalp... :D xx

I've just had my whole head done a dark brown like usual, and I feel fine :s and my hairdresser seemed to think it was ok! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back